We all have unhealthy habits and to break those habits, is easier said than done. For me, I LOVE bread and it’s so hard to let go. It’s something I go back and forth with myself with.
Sometimes If suggestions are thrown out there, it can possibly encourage someone to try something new/different.
Well, today I’m going to list a few healthy habits to have.
- Take Multivitamin Supplements. ...
- Drink Water and Stay Hydrated
- Excersice regularly and stay physically active
- Reduce sitting and screen time. (Have you noticed when sitting for long periods of time, when you get up, your legs or feet numb?! It feels like you have to learn how to walk all over again?) not a good feeling. Not to mention the blood not circulating as it should. The excessive screen time is bad for your sight.
- Get enough sleep
- Manage your emotions. That can cause stress related weight gain.
“Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.”
– J. Stanford.